This is a group of parents who meet with the Deputy Head and others from the school’s Leadership Team to help the school to improve by providing feedback and ideas from the parents’ perspective.
Achievements in the past have included:
- Improvements in the setting and monitoring of homework
- Development of Year 7 Information booklet for parents to complement the school’s own documentation
- Feedback on academic reports and how the school communicates with parents
- Feedback and contribution towards the Behaviour Policy
- Feedback and contribution towards ASPIRE
If you would like to join the meetings or would like to keep updated with the minutes, please email the chair to be added to the mailing list – WHSthinktank@gmail.com